Crown Hill Funeral Home & Cemetery is a proud part of Team MiSsion Possible, dedicated to making a difference for those impacted with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). March is MS Awareness Month and is the appropriate time to share 5 facts about MS.
- Most people with MS are diagnosed between the ages of 25 and 31, although it can be diagnosed at any age.
- The ratio of women with MS to men with MS is 2:1.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) is one of the most common neurological disorders and causes of disability in young adults.
- MS is a chronic condition with varying symptoms.
- There are more than 400,000 people in the US and about 2.3 million people with MS worldwide. It is likely that hundreds of thousands more remain undiagnosed.
Follow us on Facebook. Leading up the Indianapolis MS Walk, we will be sharing a series of images so you can help us increase MS Awareness. Even more exciting, we will be donating $1 to The National MS Society, Indiana Chapter for every new follower on our Facebook page between March 22nd and April 22nd.