« All Events
Holiday Candlelight Memorial Service
December 3, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
HOLIDAY CANDLELIGHT MEMORIAL SERVICE
You are invited. Honoring the memory of your loved ones; refreshments included.
- WHEN: Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 2:00 pm
- WHERE: Crown Hill Funeral Home, 700 West 38th St., Indianapolis, IN 46208
- DESCRIPTION: Candlelight Memorial Service featuring seasonal and sacred music and a special memorial message. The ceremony will also include candles, special music, reading of individual names, refreshments, and a memorial gift for all in attendance. The memorable candlelight service is open to the public, with or without a family burial at Crown Hill.
- WHERE TO MEET: Crown Hill Funeral Home (enter north gate at 38th St. & Clarendon Road).
- COST: FREE, with free parking
- RSVP: Seating is limited; please call 317-925-3800 or write firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP no later than Friday, December 1st. When you call or write, please share with our staff the number of family members and friends planning to attend with you, along with the names of loved ones you would like read aloud during the service. Due to the large number who attend this service, we cannot accept more than three names per family to be read. We appreciate your understanding.