EVENT: 39th Annual INDIANAPOLIS TURKEY TROT 5K Run/Walk
November 26 @ 7:30 am - 10:45 am$20 – $50
TURKEY TROT on THANKSGIVING MORNING! Win the Turkey Trot Trophy!
Crown Hill is the place to be on Thanksgiving morning!!! Join the hundreds of holiday runners and walkers participating in the 39th Annual Indianapolis Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk through historic Crown Hill Cemetery! There’s a good chance you’ll see a herd of deer as you enjoy the rolling hills and a trip to the top of the Crown! All registration takes place in the morning of the event beginning at 7:30 a.m. All proceeds will benefit the Crown Hill Heritage Foundation. Refreshments will be offered and the presentation of the most coveted Turkey Trot Trophy will take place immediately following the race. Costumes are encouraged and the “Best Costume” will be rewarded! Check out the event’s Facebook page!
WHERE TO GO & PARK:
- Free parking is available at Crown Hill
- Enter through the north gate on Clarendon Road (700 W. 38th St.) & park in the funeral home lot
- $20 – Individuals
- $50 – Families (parents & their kids)
- Pay by cash or check; make checks payable to Crown Hill Heritage Foundation.
- 7:30 a.m. – Turkey Trot Registration
- 8:30 a.m. – 5K Run Start
- 8:40 a.m. – 5K Walk Start
- 9:45 a.m. – Awards Ceremony (Raffle winners drawn from registrants; must be present to win.)