- This event has passed.
“MUSIC OF THE NIGHT” Concert, Refreshments, & Tour!
October 18, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 10:45 pm
Purchase your tickets early (click HERE!) – MUSIC OF THE NIGHT concerts always SELL OUT!
Join us for the opening night of our 12th Annual MUSIC OF THE NIGHT concert series! Held in the intimate setting of Crown Hill’s beautiful and historic Gothic Chapel (1875), the Crown Hill Heritage Foundation presents six MUSIC OF THE NIGHT concerts on October 18, 19, 20 & 25, 26, 27, featuring professional organist Charles Manning as the “The Phantom,” along with our awesome “Phantom Vocalists,” John Shuffle and Leah Crane. They will perform a beautiful medley from the famous “Phantom of the Opera,” as well as many familiar TV & movie themes that provide fun entertainment. Mr. Manning and the “Phantom Vocalists” will fill the evening with their wonderful musical gifts as well as humor and drama!
Also included in the ticket price are refreshments (Long’s donuts and hot apple cider!) and our ever-popular “Skeletons in the Closet, Part I” guided walking tour conducted by one of Crown Hill’s expert tour guides, Tom Davis. On this tour we’ll visit many graves and learn the secrets that some had thought they’d carried to their grave. (This is not a creepy tour about ghosts, just interesting facts.) The walking tour will last about an hour and will progress at a comfortable pace for most. Please note that the walking tour is included with the concert ticket and that “tour only” tickets will not be sold.
- 6:30 p.m. – 34th St. gate opens (3400 Boulevard Place); must have ticket for the correct concert date for gate entry. Note that the 38th St. gate will be closed.
- 7:30 p.m. sharp! – Gothic Chapel Doors Open
- 7:45 p.m. – Free Raffle & Crown Hill History Q&A
- 8:00 p.m. sharp! – Music of the Night Concert begins!
- 9:10 p.m. (approx.) – Refreshments
- 9:30 p.m. – 10:40 p.m. (approx.) – “Skeletons in the Closet, Part I” guided walking tour (Tour included in the concert ticket. Tour tickets will not be sold separately.)
Music of the Night Concerts have SOLD OUT every year so it’s important to get your tickets early! The Gothic Chapel has very limited seating (along with exceptional acoustics and an amazing organ!), and many attendees return every year. All tickets are sold online through Eventbrite. Tickets are not available at the door. Please check our EVENT PAGE to get your tickets!